Tuesday, August 1, 2023

What I said to start all of this:

My Job. 

It's not to market well or be great looking. It's not even to try to please you. In fact it has a lot to do with existing outside of either your praise or your criticism. I make things up. That's it. In the end I'm the only one who is going to make up the particular things I make up. You, as much as I love y'all being around and the affirmation I get from that, well...you really only muddy up the water. 

Over a ton of years I recorded a bunch and put nothing into the universe for consumption. I'm okay with that. 

I played a lot and then I kinda stopped. I don't want to make things unless I feel pretty good about them. I'm bored. I've been bored and damn it there's no good reason for that. I don't make a lot of money, so it's not as if I need to keep my income high. 

So, with all of that said, I have a philosophy I have refined: "Screw it". I have ideas and hopes and one day I'll get to them. Below is some commentary about things I worate a long, long time ago. At some point I'll share more of me. For now, musically, I don't know what I'm doing. Maybe I'm done. Maybe I have a lot more to say. I guess we'll find out. 


Thanks, kt

No comments:

What I said to start all of this:

My Job.  It's not to market well or be great looking. It's not even to try to please you. In fact it has a lot to do with existing o...